Thursday, March 16, 2017

// // Leave a Comment

{FREE} Construction Theme Preschool Printables

Welcome to the "bookshelf" for my {FREE} Construction Truck themed printables!



Construction trucks are one of our favorite preschool themes (in fact, you can see a whole Preschool Construction Theme HERE)!! Sometimes we don't have time for a big fancy activity, and we just need a quick game or learning activity that we can print off and use without any setup. These construction printables are perfect for that!

This collection is still growing, but you can already see that we have printables for math, language arts, and more! If you have a special request, feel free to let me know!

To go to each {FREE} preschool printable, just click on the title underneath the pictures.

I hope you enjoy them!














That's it! Like I said above, I'm still making construction printables, so be sure to let me know if you are looking for something in particular!

And be sure to click HERE for a whole Preschool Construction Theme!


Aaaand, if you're looking for more free preschool worksheets and other printables, click HERE! (I have over 100!!)


Happy Educating,
Carla





Have you seen HEEP? It is a preschool homeschool curriculum! Learn more here!


I may share at any of these parties!




Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!




0 comments: