Thursday, December 18, 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Penguin Sensory Bin & Preschool Winter Fun!

My whole family has been in love with penguins for months now, so I am super excited to try this adorable Penguin Sensory Bin with my kiddos!  This is the next preschool winter activity in our Preschool Winter Fun series!  To get all the details, hop on over to Adventures of Adam!



Emma blogs at Adventures of Adam about play, spending quality time with your young children, and hyperemesis.  I especially love her Zip Lock Baggie Snowman and Strawberry Planter Pom Pom Drop--my daughter would absolutely love this!


Be sure to check out the other posts in our Preschool Winter Fun series this year!!





I may share at any of these parties!



Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!





0 comments: