Wednesday, May 21, 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Ocean Preschool Packet ~ 3 Day FREEBIE

The Ocean Preschool Packet is here!!



With more than 50 pages of adorable preschool printables, this Ocean Preschool Packet can be fun for "school time," "busy bags," Montessori baskets, one-on-one time, games, and so much more!  

What's in the packet?  Well, I'm glad you asked!  Here are two collages with thumbnail images of all the pages:




And the best part is that (like most of my big packets) the Ocean Preschool Packet will be {FREE} FOR 3 DAYS!!!  Sorry for shouting...I just want to make sure my readers have a chance to grab it before it becomes a paid product.  :)

And please feel free to pin and share this post and tell others about it!  


  You will need either a Teachers Notebook or TPT account, but that is {FREE} and then you will have access to hundreds of other {FREE} printables too!!

And, as always, I would love to hear from you if you plan to use it!!  It totally makes my day when people comment or send me an email!  :)


Happy Educating, Carla

I may share at any of these parties!

0 comments: