Monday, February 10, 2014

// // 2 comments

Love-ly Valentines Animal Charades & {FREE} Cards

We have had loads of rain today, so we tried something new: Love-ly Valentine-y Animal Charades!!  And, of course, I'm sharing the {FREE} love-ly animal cards with you today!!



Since our kiddos are all pretty young (and have a tendency to over-do competitive games), we just took turns drawing a card and acting it out.  I also let them make sounds.  It helped the 3-year olds a lot!  When someone in the group guessed the animal, it was the next person's turn.  We took turns by going down a line.  If you have older children, though, you could easily divide into teams and keep score as each team takes turns guessing what one person is acting out.

I also let the kids help me choose which animals to put on the cards.  The animal clip art is from the very talented MyCuteGraphics.com.   I included two sets in this file: one with just the pictures and one with the animal's name printed on each heart card.  We printed one set for charades and two sets for Memory (one of my daughter's favorite games!).

You can download this {FREE} Love-ly Valentines Animal Charades Heart Card set by clicking here!

Happy Valentines!!!




I may share at any of these parties!

2 comments:

Deb Chitwood said...

What a fun game and printables! Thanks so much for creating and sharing your free printables, Carla! I featured your printables in my Free Printables of the Day at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and on Pinterest. :)

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

This game was a pleasure to make and I truly hope lots of other people can enjoy it! Thank you so much for sharing it!!